Cash Back Mortgages in Edmonton and Alberta Wide.
Because buying a home should feel exciting - not exhausting.
Get Cash Back On Closing.
When you purchase a home, you may find that you need some extra cash. You might want to renovate, purchase furniture, or simply have a cash buffer during the first few months of homeownership.
So how does it work?
• You can receive 1, 2, 3 or 5% of the purchase price - cash back at the initial close.
• You can also apply the cash back directly to repaying debt. This makes it much easier to qualify for your mortgage and also increases your max purchase price.
• Maximum amortization of 25 years.
• If you sell your home during the first term of your mortgage, you will be required to pay back the pro-rated cash back funds.
• Slightly higher interest rate and no variable rate option. Only available on fixed rate mortgages.